Just wondering how you got started and is it difficult to maintain...
Sungirl3 Sungirl3 46-50, F 18 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

I am, for about a year and a half now. I watched some gruesome videos and some documentaries and decided that instead of crying about it, I'd make my own small one-person stand against it. I've learned that vitamins are important (I take a women's one-a-day multi because it includes iron, unlike the men's) and protein is important. If I don't manage enough beans and tofu, I make a chocolate soy protein shake. That's about it. And don't beat yourself up about it if you slip up or have a weak moment, it won't poison you, it's more about the overall net effect. Good luck! Join the "I am vegan" group!

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I have friends who are, its very healthy

Best Answer

I tried a vegan diet once, but they were too boney.

Best Answer

No, I hear they make you farty?

Best Answer

Since 2000 (except for honey for my allergies).

It takes about 6 months to adjust. Mind your carb intake-keep that a bit limited, stick with lots of fruit and veggies, plus some legumes.

Make sure you do some isometric exercise while switching over.

Best Answer

thanks...

Best Answer

Nope ...I like my diary products....I'm a vegetarian though

Best Answer

I'm a veg but thinking about it, thing is I don't like Tofo and Quron isn't vegan. Not sure I can live without Quron!

Best Answer

Nope, only vegetarian.

Best Answer

No, but I did start having a "green smoothie" for breakfast every day about a week ago.

Best Answer

i am trying to be a vegan it so addicting to eat meat mc donalds calls me

Best Answer

*looks in bowl, sees meat* nope not me.

Best Answer

sorry, im only vegetarian

Best Answer