Just wondering how you got started and is it difficult to maintain...
Sungirl3 Sungirl3 46-50, F 18 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Health

I am, for about a year and a half now. I watched some gruesome videos and some documentaries and decided that instead of crying about it, I'd make my own small one-person stand against it. I've learned that vitamins are important (I take a women's one-a-day multi because it includes iron, unlike the men's) and protein is important. If I don't manage enough beans and tofu, I make a chocolate soy protein shake. That's about it. And don't beat yourself up about it if you slip up or have a weak moment, it won't poison you, it's more about the overall net effect. Good luck! Join the "I am vegan" group!

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I have friends who are, its very healthy

Best Answer

I tried a vegan diet once, but they were too boney.

Best Answer

No, I hear they make you farty?

Best Answer

Since 2000 (except for honey for my allergies).<br />
It takes about 6 months to adjust. Mind your carb intake-keep that a bit limited, stick with lots of fruit and veggies, plus some legumes.<br />
Make sure you do some isometric exercise while switching over.

Best Answer

thanks...

Best Answer

Nope ...I like my diary products....I'm a vegetarian though

Best Answer

I'm a veg but thinking about it, thing is I don't like Tofo and Quron isn't vegan. Not sure I can live without Quron!

Best Answer

Nope, only vegetarian.

Best Answer

No, but I did start having a "green smoothie" for breakfast every day about a week ago.

Best Answer

i am trying to be a vegan it so addicting to eat meat mc donalds calls me

Best Answer

*looks in bowl, sees meat* nope not me.

Best Answer

sorry, im only vegetarian

Best Answer