If by this you mean demonically possessed individuals running loose, then sure.

Best Answer

Way too many

Best Answer

What kind of experience?

Best Answer

Paranormal and demonic as well. Ill share a recent one. Yesterday actually. After i dropped off the books at the library i decided to stop by at church. I always like to go all the way at the front of the alter and pray a little. As i was praying i heard someone kneel behind me and i got a shiver down my spine. And i heard someone start to say "Father forgive me! Father please i am sorry for all ive done! My lord help me. Forgive me for all the bad things ive done." And it let out a cry full of pain and sorrow. My gosh it sounded like if it was being said right in my ear! I turned around and no one was behind me! Then i sat there and looked around to see if anyone left. All the doors of the church were closed. I didn't hear anyone come in or leave. Then i remembered that on my way there i saw a hearse leave.

Best Answer