rain2sunshine rain2sunshine 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Art is not good or bad, it is an expression

Is to make you feel something, mess with your head, make you think.

Lets have a look.

Best Answer

I will hopefully have everything I have done recently (because my mom burned all my best work when I was younger) tonight after work! I willpost it up on your whiteboard when it is ready!

Best Answer
Best Answer

*raises hands...

When will we be able to see 'em??

Best Answer

hopefully after work. I dont have a scanner....so deal with me :D I will send you all a link when I have completed the uploads :D

Best Answer

Ok, I'm looking forward to it... :)

Best Answer

I'm an artist. Would you like to share a link?

Best Answer

oh really?! Well let me get some photos and load them and then sure! Can I see your work?

Best Answer

it's a bit scattered here and there..i can upload two of my best but it'll take me a while...i need to find them! LOL!

Best Answer

lol yay for scattered stuff! Trust me, you will always find something when you forget about looking for it. THen you forgot you were looking for it :P

Best Answer
Best Answer

i uploaded a couple of pictures in an album here on EP if you wish

Best Answer

You can tell you have a passion for drawing. I like the blue rose. My i suggest working a lot on the shading. Practice, with a 2b pencil first, going dark to light and light to dark, and why don't you sign up at milliande's community, willowing or mixed media workshops . you can find me there and it's overflowing with really good artists and interesting pieces of art!

Best Answer

sure. where is it?

Best Answer

I was going to start posting up pictures on my page.

Best Answer

well, message me when you've posted a few.

Best Answer