jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 17 Answers Jun 28, 2012

I wouldn't even watch her sex tape. And you know that's coming soon.

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

Interesting....

Best Answer

What it says about our society can't be uttered in polite society. How stupid are we anyway? How low can we go? How mind-numbing do we need to be? HECK NO.

Best Answer

No, and it p*sses me off that Lifetime's wasting time on it. If they really don't want to be considered just another frivolous emptyheaded women's channel, this is a wrong move.

Best Answer

They don't give Women Enough Credit, that's for sure.

Best Answer

She has a show already?

Best Answer

I watch it.

Best Answer

When I heard about it, I was thinking to myself WHAT.THE.FXCK. then I watched an episode anyway, and it's kind of a little bit not so completely terrible. She got in a fight with a 50 year old gay guy in a bar who yelled out that her mom was a *****. mildly amusing to see how she handled herself. I don't plan on watching it again, but I had to at least see it once.

Best Answer

I really don't understand any of these shows,"another day in the Life of" People have to really be bored out of their Gourd
To watch it.

Best Answer

I got some toenails that need chewing that night ..So im gonna have to pass.....DARN IT!!!

Best Answer

What were they thinking?

Best Answer

Why does it not surprise me that its on lifetime ...

Best Answer

I'll give it a shot, as long as I have ear plugs and blinders on.

Best Answer

They must be getting really desperate for subject matter.
All she has ever done is gotten Knocked UP. lol

Best Answer

Should be a good way to promote population control then. Hey I see a positive with this already. LOL

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

no way.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Zero interest in that. I swear they can make a reality show about absolutely anything these days.

Best Answer