GoBeyondReality GoBeyondReality 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 1, 2012

well what are your sleeping habits in time wise and are you working a day job? are you stressed?

Best Answer

I tend to sleep when i get back from college so from around 5pm-7pm and thats it. I am not to stressed cause i am finally studying something i enjoy.

Best Answer

ok those afternoon naps are making your sleeping habit irregular!

Best Answer

I only started the afternoon naps because i couldnt sleep, now i cant stop napping in the afternoon.

Best Answer

i do understand totally
but you have to break the habit if you want to
stand go out and dance what ever it takes

Best Answer

True, thank you :)

Best Answer

OMG finally i found people who have the same problem that i do/did with sleeping...i have tried everything possible.....3-4 nights a week i just can not seem to fall to sleep and stay a sleep, either i have to use the restroom or i need some water in the middle of the night ...its soo annoying. but i think i finally found my dream product....its called 5 stage sleep shot it natural and an easy shot bottle to drink down really fast....in like 30 minutes after i drink it im groggy -- got to my bed and sleep sound thru the night :)<br />
check out their site www.5stagesleepshot.com i think u can get a free sample..<br />
hope this helps someone cause it helped me.<br />
sara lee 

Best Answer

If the quality of your sleep is efecting your daytime life you need to start with a talk with your Doctor <br />
Some things to think about do you have trouble falling a sleep , do you wake many times a night do you have trouble getting back to sleep when you wake up in the night, do you sonore loadly ,have dry mouth in the mornigs wake up not rested and fitigued if so you might be suffering from sleep apnea check with your docyor not resting while you sleep or not sleeping can be real bad for your health

Best Answer

I havent either so if you find something that works let me know. ive tried OTC and presc<x>ription sleeping pills Nothing seems to work anymore.

Best Answer

Xanax

Best Answer

Have you tried hot Camomelle and lavender tea and a soaking hot bubble bath before bed

Best Answer

i haven't i shall but i can't do teh bubble bath part

Best Answer

I understand but hopefully you can get some proper sleep and if that don't work,try to think of the most boring subject in school you have and let it put you to sleep lol.

Best Answer

regular exercise

Best Answer

try watching qvc

Best Answer

lol if i were to do that id be making a list of stuff i want!

Best Answer