I hope you have creditable evidence that stands by your alligations.

Best Answer

the only evidence that I have is an ex-employee who actually admitted to not being given a background check or drug test. and all info above. but she doesn't want to file the complaint. and other people happen to talk about this doctor and her unprofessional attitude so I'm pretty sure these things are true.

Best Answer

Start at the better business burea - I believe they contact you to a board of ethics group to report it - you may look up medical board of ethics atlanta on line

Best Answer

will the doctor know that it was me that filed the complaint? I really dont want my info to be disclosed I just want to anonymously complain. and have people look into it. ?

Best Answer

I believe so - but if theres a trial they could call people as witness

Best Answer

what if it's a complaint about how the stafff is unprofessional with the way they handle clients and client documents? would their really have to be a trial? what if the complaints revolve around how the Dr hires unprofessional people to do the job. I just feel it needs to be looked into, not really a trial. I don't think it's fair for people to have a job working with peoples personal files and they could very well be ex-cons and so on. If the doctor doesn't do background checks on her employees, she could be accountable for missing information and other misconduct. that's all I'm saying. I have a very elderly grandma and I'd hate if she were to be mistreated and taken advantage of by unprofessional receptionist and staff.

Best Answer

It will work just like a trial - they present evidence from the investigation but it needs coroberation - that comes from witneses

Best Answer