The house was put on the market not long ago.

Best Answer

It's just one of those "ba<x>sed" on a true story things. The house has probably been demolished by now.

Best Answer

(Off topic) I can't find the question where I saw you talk about the all natural deodorant. Does it actually last all day?

Best Answer

Yes it does last all day long I have had construction working men use it and told me they could not believe how affective it was and lasting throughout the day. Has a nice Almond Aloe scent to it and is great for both men and woman. I use to sell it. :)

Best Answer

Ok. Going to give it a shot! I have really sensitive skin and have tried almost everything and they all irritate my skin. Thanks for answering!

Best Answer

Yw...no probs I have sensitive skin too...sucks but just deal with it :)

Best Answer

Alvera ---Texas Best unlimited is what it says on the back. I typed aloe almond in the search this morning and it came up under vitacost and has alot of reviews. It is all natural love it you will not regret using it :)

Best Answer