I've been struggling to lose weight lately and i wondering if anyone could give me some tips.
SecretsOfAShyTeen SecretsOfAShyTeen 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 28 in Health

Water for soda, Switch a salad for lunch and have a light (but semi healthy) snack before lunch and before dinner. And walk occasionally or bike. Not crazy exercise but occasionally and you will honestly be surprised how quick others will notice.

Best Answer

Cardio. <br />
Walk. Eat a li'l less if you eat like I used to. I used to stuff myself and then keep sitting all the time. <br />
I lost 8 kgs, btw.

Best Answer

Awesome.

Best Answer

There's no secret in losing weight. Just calculate the calories you need per day, eat that quantity and do some exercise :D

Best Answer

Use an app to track your calories and exercise using an app. Try to lose 1/2 lb a week. Drink more water. Eat tons of veggies without dressing or sauce. Get 150 minutes of exercise a week minimum. Eat a healthy and substantial breakfast.

Best Answer

Eat everything you eat now... only half as much. :-)

Best Answer

Stop eating sweets, breads and baked goods.

Best Answer

I know many. But I don't want to give you ideas... so Do lots of exercise, eat lots of fibre

Best Answer

Not sure but activity seems to be the key

Best Answer

Watch what you eat and eat low carbs (50 or below) for a couple of months. Exercise with weights and cardio for about an hour a day.

Best Answer

Amputation, tape it to your keys.

Best Answer

Moderation, moderation, moderation.

Best Answer