Do you know How to get there? what kind of infractions get you there? How much time you spend there? (payment to EP society)
Matthew633 Matthew633 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Community

Just don't drop the soap!

Best Answer

I guess I shower with no soap, huh!?! Do NOT enter sign posted!!!

Best Answer

I'm not sure how it works. But here are the site guidelines. I'm sure if you break the rules, you'd be banned from the site for a certain period of time.

EP Link

Best Answer

I already know, this just my way to raise awareness!!! and instill fear, hehehe

Best Answer

Oh I think we're all shaking in our boots .. lol

Best Answer

Until you are in it you wont be lol'ing
It is so hurtful I don't wish it on anyone.
You wonder who or whom did it unless they threaten you with it.
All the while you are hard timing it while there.

Best Answer
Best Answer

We throw you downstairs with the sidomites.. You'll think you've been screwed by a locomotive ...

Best Answer

O_O locomotive??? Nah Peza is not like that nice kitty hehehe (inside joke for those that know the infamous Peza EPer

Best Answer

Pezz has been there often enough to sell escape maps :)

Best Answer

He has! hence i'm out ;-) he showed me how to get out! and No, I didn't sell my soul or do any favors picking up the soap either. It's true I tell you! IT"S TRUE!!!!!

Best Answer

you basically **** everyone off. Its pretty funny. You cant do anything on here but post your own stuff. You can't socialize unless people decide to talk to you.

Best Answer

All it takes is someone to flag you (for pi$$ing them off)
didn't know the latter I was able to chat with EP jailee's hahaha everyone was trying to $crew with your mind in more ways than one.

Best Answer

Need an EP lawyer? I can hook you up.

Best Answer

hahaha Nope!

Best Answer