I want a real genie that grants unlimited wishes
Carmen45 Carmen45 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Aladdin

Best Answer

haha that's actually funny!

Best Answer

If you rub a guy enough I'm sure you'll get as many wishes as your heart desires.

Best Answer

No, but if you find one, let me know please!

Best Answer

What is it you desire, O Mistress?

Best Answer

Are you for real??

Best Answer

If you are. Send me a pm and I'll tellyou my wishes if your a real genie and if you can grant them

Best Answer

At the risk of repeating myself, I just happen to have an unlimited supply of virtual vouchers for obligation-free psychic hugs for all eternity, courtesy of all the love in the universe. I've applied one on your behalf. You can expect to start seeing signs of this infinite love at work in your life starting immediately. Psychic hugs can manifest in many forms, but you'll know it's working by a movement of the heart that feels like laughter or growth. As part of the effect, you now have your own unlimited supply and the power to apply these vouchers at will to anyone who needs them. Distribute them freely, and together we'll save the multiverse.

Best Answer

Ok? How do I do that?

Best Answer

the thought is the deed. send your love towards your target and visualize hugging them with all the love in the universe behind it. done.

Best Answer

try Sugar Daddies R Us.

Best Answer

Got a bottle?

Best Answer

Genie don't come free ,they always come with a heavy price tag.

Best Answer

I know but was hoping

Best Answer

You can make them fall in love with u . Than probably it can work .

Best Answer

What???????

Best Answer

Well genie r demons and some demons get really attracted to a person. Kidding a part ginie can't grant wishes .Ask god .

Best Answer

How do I attract a genie?

Best Answer

Kidding don't you will be in trouble , it still won't grant u wishes instead make a wish around midnight like way midnight around 3am or 3.30 , I have heard God says I am here listening tell ur wish and he will make it come true.

Best Answer

OK I'll try

Best Answer

you coould try god

Best Answer