foreignface foreignface 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Health

Pho' (Vietnamese noodle soup) often makes me feel better when I'm sick. Careful though... I'm *not* vietnamese... I strongly recommend a "for beginners" selection.

Best Answer

Sleep, and lots of it. Take NyQuil or something similar to help you sleep. Try to set a record for the hours you sleep. Whenever you are awake, drink some juice and have a bowl of soup. Then go back to sleep.

Best Answer

I go for Mucinex or another expectorant. I think it helps more than anything else, but you have to take in a lot of fluids with it. Broth is good and helps your throat. Vicks vapor rub eases the tightness in your chest, but don't let yourself get cold while using it. Steam is good but make sure it's clean. You can get an infection from the bacteria in a steamer or even a pot of hot water. The best foods have sodium, garlic, and onion, and try to work in a lot of honey. Lemon and honey is wonderful because it's such a great antibacterial. You want more than anything to fight against getting an infection. The cold itself will work it's way out soon enough, and you'll see the symptoms shifting over a day's time. With an infection it just gets progressively worse.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Whiskey...

Best Answer

Eat mushrooms, they raise the level of white blood cells and help your immune system fight the germs. Onions & garlic, fresh lemon or lime juice squeezed into water and drank straight down.

Best Answer

************, it'll take your mind off your cold - hope that helps lmao

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

mast er bation

Best Answer

Head or chest cold?

Best Answer

My head, lungs, muscles, bones...

Best Answer

http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/herbs_licorice.html Licorice is better than codeine for chest colds, and for head colds I sniff warm salt water into my nose three or four times a day (yeah it's horrible, but in a day the stuffiness is gone) You can get licorice tea in a health food shop, or you can just eat black licorice (higher quality brands, like panda) As for the aches and pains, I guess you should take acetaminophen.

Best Answer