Family get together i already purchased his gift.<br />
Congrats and all the best to you...:)

Best Answer

Nope. But you are giving probably the best gift ever to your husband :) Congrats!!

Best Answer

I don't think I'll get through it without him so he more than Deserves the best.

Best Answer

So sweet!!!! Good luck to you!

Best Answer

We will have a family tea. My MIL coming over in the evening and i will make all my husbands favourite goodies. <br />
I hope your weekend goes well and the birth straightforward. Congrats :o)

Best Answer

Sounds wonderful! If I don't go into labor I will probably have a nice quiet dinner with my husband.

Best Answer

Congrats motherofzeno. I have explained to my children that I have not been able to sleep in for over 5 years now so how about letting me sleep in. So they are going to try but since we are creatures of habit I wont be able to do it lol

Best Answer

Haha, I've tried that three mother's day's in a row and still had no luck. Maybe you will fare a bit better than I have?

Best Answer

Congratulations on the little de- I mean, baby :P<br />
I am having dinner with my parents and grandparents.

Best Answer

Simple and classic is the nicest way to do it sometimes. My family did that for Mother's day.

Best Answer