wayswin wayswin 46-50, M 14 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in WTK

Yes we all noticed them and some of them have disappeared or changed screen names. you can detect them easily because they always post a pre-typed form letter link and paste it in their responses. One of them was TwylaMarie. Yes, it is rumored that Republican operatives pay them to sit at home on computers and post the Republican talking points Just block them or flag their lies

Best Answer

I wondered why a bunch of them stopped posting. It's too bad, it was so much fun using their own sources against them.

Best Answer

Nah. If EP doesn't offer to pay me for my stellar posts, they certainly didn't get any offers.

Best Answer

All employees of the Koch Brothers?

Best Answer

some likely are or if not subsidiaries or operatives of Koch same way they hire the fake quack scientists that deny global warming even though the recent weird weather has proven it exists Most of their "scientists" are hired by big oil gougers like Exxon

Best Answer

they jumped off the empire state in protest?..

Best Answer

yes they have jobs..er most do..except Karl Rove..his job is pouting on Fox..though i'm sure he gets paid really well for it..most are just pouting...cause they got spanked really,really Hard..though NOT hard enough in my humble opinion...

Best Answer

no, we dont get paid here

Best Answer

Yep, although I'm not certain if they are just sore losers or actually were "paid" to do it. I'm sure a couple of them were genuine republican talking heads, but I don't think it's as widespread as you imagine. I hardly think Ep has much impact on the elections.

Best Answer

I've seen a lot of that from both sides.That's politics,I guess.

Best Answer

No doubt.In my local paper there was an anti choice letter to the editor from Canada.<br />
That letter was published all over the place by the conservative media.They will stop at nothing and have unlimited money.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

They have jobs.

Best Answer