ive played one or two,i like dead space 3 atm,and im trying the new simcity and im always playing roller coaster tycoon 3,have done for years it never gets old lol. I might check out thrillville though

Best Answer

I'm a gamer. I play a little bit of Halo out of the games you've listed. <br />
I love to play Super Smash Bros., Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and etc.

Best Answer

I've played Bioshock 1&2, Black Ops, Halo 3, sims 2&3, lego starwars and lego batman.<br />
And many other games not listed.<br />
I am unrivalled on modern warfare 1&2

Best Answer

OHMESHGOSHESH U HAVE TO play bioshock 3!! It made it cry when....NO!BAD ZOEY! NO SPOILERS!

Best Answer

I wanna play it now! 1&amp;2 were freakin amzing!

Best Answer

Aww see helllla yeaaaahh! If u got a Skype ******* hook me up! U have NO IDEA how annoying it is when I bring up BS in school and everyone lookes at me as if I'm ten feet tall with a hotdog up my ***..

Best Answer

I will have skype at some point soon. Add mehh on here if ya want. I'm the biggest gamer nerd I know =P

Best Answer

Well, i play WoW if that helps.

Best Answer

One. But I'm a gamer. And I'm in love with Gears of War....hence my avatar.

Best Answer

I've played sims and halo

Best Answer

You better add Portal/ Portal 2 to that list! I'm the world's biggest Portal fan!

Best Answer

OHHHH **** I forgot about those two!!!

Best Answer

&gt;:3 I'm like... in love with the games. I'm more than obsessed with them. They've taken over my life O.O

Best Answer

Let there be light. That was uh.....god. I was quoting god....
Aaa and...forty potato batteries!!
If I knew you'd let yourself get captured this easily I'd just dangle a trucky leg from the ceiling.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
In the event that the companion cube should speak too you..(I forget that last bit)
YOUR A BOX!WITH LEGS! IT'S LITERALLY your only purpose.how can you not do the one things your designed for?!
Say apple. Aaaple. Okay what your doing thee is jumping. Y..you just jumped.
I'm gonna lay my card on the table I don't wanna go in there DONT DO GO IN THE-shes off! She's off on we go panic over.
Oops, did I fizzle that before you could use it? Try another one. Oops. I fizzled that one too.
So how are you holding up?BECAUSE IM A POTATO!
Your just saying that arnt y- no no your not this is really gonna hurt isint it? Just how bad are we tal-AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
You ARE adopted, and that's TERRIABLE, but follow my lead.
What was that thing? What just fell off of me?
WERE ALL GOING TO DIE! BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FOX THIS PLACE!!
Hey! I'm speaking in an accent that is beyond her range of hearing!
Metal ball, I Can hear you.
RUN!i don't need to do the voice! RUN!!

Best Answer

Lol oh I got way too carried away.

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Aperture Science Computer Aided Enrichment Center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vaults has been a pleasant one. The Enrichment Center will always try to provide you with a safe testing environments. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center will try to provide you with useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it. You, , must be the pride of . The Enrichment Center would like to remind you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to ignore its advice. The Enrichment Center would like to inform you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and in fact, cannot speak. That thing is probably some sort of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it. Why don't you just marry that thing since you love it so much. WELL I WON'T LET YOU!!! Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It made shoes for orphans. Well that's gone. This isn't brave, it's murder. The only thing you've managed to break is my heart. There really was a cake. Hello? Hello? Is anyone in there? Hello? OH! You look hi--I mean fantastic. You look fantastic. Alright, if anyone a☼ks, and NO ONE is going to ask, believe me, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive, not dead. Good news! That is NOT a landing dock! Alright, I'm going to attempt a manual override! You might want to hold on to something! Hello? Are you still alive? Have you found the portal gun? Alright, I'm going to go under the assumption that you are still alive, and I'll meet you on the other side of the dock in one hour. Oh, it's you. You know her? It's been a loooong time. I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me? OK look, we both said a lot of things you are going to regret. You know, if you'd done that to somebody else, they might have spent their existance in exacting revenge. Luckily I'm a bigger person than that. I'm happy to put it all behind us. For science. You monster. After all, we've got only 60 more years to do it. More or less. I don't have the actuarial tables. Well done. Here are the test results. You are a horrible person. That's what it says. A horrible person. That's funny. We weren't even testing for that. Remember earlier when I was talking about smelly garbage, lying around, being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you. It sailed right over your head. That's why I had to call you smelly garbage a second time right now, otherwise it would have made this apology seem useless. That jumpsuit looks hideous on you. On other people it looks fine. But on you, it looks hideous. That's not me that's talking, it's right here on your file. Oh, what does an old engineer know about fashion? Oh wait. It's a she. And she has a medical degree. In fashion. From France! I just spoke to the door mainframe. Let's just say he won't be... living anymore.
And that's not even a tenth of all the quotes I know by memory. I know all of the ones you put and these ones, and most of the Cave Johnson quotes and so many more quotes!

Best Answer

If at any Time during the tests you go to the bathroom, you may notice that whatever comes out of you is pure coal or gasoline. That is normal. We've been shooting an invisiable laser At you, and all that means is that its working.

Best Answer

If it persists for a week, then it's time to start worrying. Because that's not supposed to happen.

Best Answer

I have played:<br />
Bioshock<br />
Halo 3, ODST and 4 (disliked them all).<br />
Sims 3<br />
The Walking Dead<br />
I am more into RPGs, strategy/simulation games..adventure games..

Best Answer

How the **** could you dislike halo four. I ******* cried at the end.
Ad I loved tht everyone thought u wut dead and stuff and where shocked to see u. Priceless!

Best Answer

i am a gamer i've played way too many games to list them all. But i love videogames.

Best Answer