Every time I close my eyes or try to think I see my self back at my old house. Father came home early and I haven't finished all my chores. His face look angry and I know what's coming he grabs me and that's when I snap out of it in a cold sweat ( when I didn't finish all my chores or they weren't done to near perfection I was beat .SEVEARLY to the point I was black and blue and in some spots bleading) picture having that felling evry 5 minutes or so.
helpiswhatineed1238 helpiswhatineed1238 13-15, F 11 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Health

Talk to an adult you trust, your mother or a relative preferably, or failing that a school counselor or nurse. You need to get professional help to sort out the consequences of your abuse. I'm not saying you're crazy, you're not, but sometimes it's best to get help working through things from a trained professional who has resources and experience you don't. Otherwise you can waste a lot of life trying to figure out things you should never have had to deal with in the first place.<br />
*hugs*

Best Answer

chances are the reason it took a year for you to start having these 'flashbacks' is that when you first get out of such an abusive & horrific environment, it takes time for you to recover as you are continuously in 'survival mode'. You are away from the situation and for a while...it feels good to be free from it. You are enjoying being able to live in a normal environment for the first time and all you want to do is 4get what you have been through. The mind has an amazing way to protect itself and not allow things to crowd our brains until we are ready and able to deal with it. Now that the 'honeymoon' phase has worn off.....it was really only a matter of time 4 these horrible experiences to come 'flashing' back before your very eyes. Even though you are removed from the abuse, you haven't dealt with what it has done to you and the effect it has had on you and until you get the proper help that you need to deal with all that you have gone through and you find the tools you need to help you build a confident and happy future for yourself...these 'flashbacks' are going to keep rearing their ugly head at you! As a survivor of physical,emotional,mental and sexual abuse....my heart truly aches for you. But your father has stolen enough of your life from you. You don't have to let him have a minute more of it. With the right help and support,you can face and overcome what has happened to you and you can live a happy,fulfilled and normal life. You have alot to look forward to, but you need to get the help and support to help deal with what has happened to you and learn how to get past it and move on with your life. It looks like you have alot of ppl here in your corner and cheering for you. Please take the steps you need to put this behind you so that you can take your life back into your own hands and keep us posted on your progress along the way!!! i look forward to watching you grow and blossom into the strong healthy person you were always meant to be and look forward to hearing how things are positively progressing for you!

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You were abused and should report it to the authorities

Best Answer

That was all done iv been living with a friend of mine her am took me in I got away from my father just last year

Best Answer

Congratulations, the bastard should go to jail

Best Answer

Well as your doctor i think you are nuts

Best Answer

U have PTS syndrome.

Best Answer

DaemonicCoyote is correct. <br />
What is going on is you are having flash backs and because I know these well, I'm sure they serve as a trigger for you and you probably aren't telling the whole story when you ask what's wrong with you. <br />
Are you self harming ? <br />
I'm really sorry dear heart. : ( (( hugs ))

Best Answer

No I stopped self harming and trying to kill my self all that kinda stuff a while around I haven't even thought about hurting my self science I got away its been nearly a year why now why am I freeing out now why not when this first happens I don't get it

Best Answer

maybe post traumatic stress disorder.....you need to talk to a doctor

Best Answer