*IF your blood sugar is high you might need medication at first while you learn to control your blood sugars, high blood sugars can cause sight loss , diabetic retinopathy or Ketoacidosis etc<br />
*Your A1c needs to be below 7!<br />
*Cut out Carbs, sugar and diet sodas, eat lean proteins and plenty of vegetables. Basmati rice is one "starch" that a diabetic can eat(it breaks down into net carbs)<br />
*Exercise: walking, yoga etc

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Stevia. It immediately lowers the blood sugar within 30 minutes and continued use has many health effects including healing the pancreas. Cinnamon also has healthful effects on blood sugar. But don't think herbs are weak, if you take this your blood sugar will rocket down, so be ready with a glass of orange juice the first time you try stevia, but do try it, it is one of the super health building herbs of the earth. Also stop eating white sugar, corn syrup, white flour, white rice, aspartame, splenda and msg.<br />
If you take stevia every day and cut out the unnatural simple carbs and neurotoxins you can heal and cease to have diabetes at all. Don't always believe he whitecoats, they are brainwashed and programmed to keep people sick and the bloated monopolized alopathic medical parasite alive with dollars.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Eating protein with every meal especially slow digest protein like casein slows digestion of carbs and keeps blood sugar more stable.

Best Answer

That is exactly why I am on protein...

Best Answer

Do you use a whey supplement?

Best Answer

I am allergic to whey, though thanks for your input.

Best Answer

I don't have that problem nor do I know you, but I have heard exercise, diet, and weight loss is best for this condition. but then what do I know.........

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Excercise.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

High blood sugar? Cut down on carbs, increase fiber, I think cinnamon cuts blood sugar. Basically just go on a diet recommended for diabetics.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

Could have very easily as my dad found out he was a diabetic so because of that I changed the way I eat. He took a class and they told him to cut out starches and sugars and junk. He has since been eating healthier and has the sugar under control. I myself started my plan back in 2000 and have never felt better. Hugs if I can give anymore info please just message me.

Best Answer

How do you cut out suger? I haven't found a replacement that TASTES like sugar.

Best Answer

Splenda

Best Answer

Have you tried 100% stevia? Not the ones laced with dextrose or lactose, but ONLY stevia. I buy NOW brand and you only need a little bit.

Best Answer

They gave him choice splenda or stevia and he uses the splenda...

Best Answer

I been using Splenda since 2000 had all my blood levels checked and I am fine..My Dr told me last time I went to see her 1 month ago she is proud of me.....:)

Best Answer

"I haven't found a replacement that TASTES like sugar" - Try Truvia (made from stevia leaves), you can find them in the baking goods aisle by the sugar. Doesn't effect the glycemic index and is "Suitable for people with diabetes: http://www.iliveslim.com/truvia.html

Best Answer

"I haven't found a replacement that TASTES like sugar" - Try Truvia (made from stevia leaves), you can find them in the baking goods aisle by the sugar. Doesn't effect the glycemic index and is "Suitable for people with diabetes": http://www.iliveslim.com/truvia.html

Best Answer

Splenda is chlorine and poison. If your health is at stake then stop eating sweets if you have to. Some healthy sweets are honey, blackstrap molasses, stevia and ripe fruit but a diabetic must have these things in careful moderation until they get healed of their disease. Blackstrap molasses will make blood sugar rise but it also helps the body to heal because of all the minerals in a colloidal state it has in it.

Best Answer

I see your thoughts on that and I understand..I only use in moderation I think all the other crap I cut was hurting me way worse then the little Splenda I use....Been using it for 12 yrs and I am fine....

Best Answer

Stevia should NOT be taken by any diabetic who is insulin dependent, using Splenda in moderation is safe.
Diabetes should be monitored by a Doctor, Specifically an endocrinologist.
Get an eye exam EVERY year since diabetes is especially hard on your eyes and eye sight. Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness!

Best Answer

Thanks for your input.

Best Answer

No, you are not fine, that crap is harming you, why do people think if they dont immediately flip over dead from ingesting toxins they are "fine"? The likelihood of developing cancer and other diseases increases dramatically the more of such toxins one puts into their body, it also impedes brain function and other important processes. There sure is a complacency about anything that can be 'dealt with tomorrow' in America.

Best Answer

Ty for caring :)

Best Answer

Insulin should be replaced by stevia, most doctors are unwitting (though extremely arrogant) poisoners. I dont see what getting ones eyes checked will do to help, doctors cant do a thing about it, what does help is eating plenty of luitein and the supplement formula can-C from nutrimedical dot com and other powerful herbal treatments.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

*hug*

Best Answer