555calif 555calif 51-55, M 7 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Yes. $6300 was my winnings after about 14 hours of playing, and starting with a couple hundred.

Best Answer

You got to play those streaks. Most I won after about an hour is $200.00

Best Answer

I learned to walk away and reset the odds when I was in a downward trend. It's a good way to break even, and sometimes you can do really well. Just leave the chips there, have a drink and a smoke, and come back. It's based on simple set theory.

Best Answer

that's a cut throat game buddy , never too scary , can lose it all in one shot , and the dealer is too uncanny having 21 in several cards too often

Best Answer

In casinos the odds in all games favor the house . But Blackjack is the game that has the best odds for the customer.

Best Answer

i will never play in a casino only on line but i believe the best odds to win are in Texas Holdem , more options during game play

Best Answer

No! I went to Vegas but they play too fast for me

Best Answer

Yes most dealers are not sympathetic to someone who is playing for the first time or doesn't know the little procedure i.e. put your bet out and don't touch it until the hand is over. you play in order, forv a hit pick up your card and ligtly brush it towards you. There's just several little nuances .

Best Answer

No...but I SO want to..I just KNOW I could hold at 15....maybe.

Best Answer

I don't know if you're putting me on . But yes ,staying at 15 is a good move. Hardly anyone would hit on 15.

Best Answer

No...not putting you on. Seriously, I have only been to a Casino a couple of times in my life, and the idea of playing Blackjack was so James Bond....so daring...I couldn't do it.

Best Answer

You psyched yourself out of it. It's fun but no big deal.

Best Answer