mulder mulder 26-30 4 Answers May 16, 2012

i'm so old i play nethack. learned it on a mainframe. we laughed when they said "someday everyone will have a computer in their home." ;)

Best Answer

who is laughing now huh?

Best Answer

yeah, we have about 10 in our home ;)

Best Answer

I play one at www.hollowgame.com its kinda of simple but it works for me

Best Answer

i used to play Avatar MUD back in the 90s for several years. it still exists last i checked. no relation to the movie or anything else of a similar name. it's a text based DIKU MUD.

more recently i've been playing crossfire, which is sort of a cross between gauntlet, nethack, and a text based mud; properties of all three. crossfire.real-time.org i think. there's a much newer 3d MMORPG named crossfire which confuses matters, it's unrelated to that. come to think of it it's not really text based. hmm bad answer then, meh, but worth mentioning because it's close, and so cool.

and nethack too of course. *winks to lucinda* best. game. ever. (well for one person)

oh, LotGD, can't forget that. Legend of the Green Dragon

Best Answer

Onni rpg, it is home made, I have made it. O.o Usually one talks, but, I write a lot, so to me it is text based because I always write. O.O

Best Answer

I still play Armageddon MUD

Best Answer