Did you earn it or was it family money? Is it true you have good toilets :P haha
Trustmeimaunicorn Trustmeimaunicorn 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 29 in Community

i am. i earned it. well the way i see it. you've seen one toilet then you've seen all.

Best Answer

lol great job man! Congrats
! I hope I will be financially secure soon.

Best Answer

keep working hard and dream big.

Best Answer

I will even if that means scrubbing toilets. I just need a healthy body and I'll be off to get any jobs. I'll save all my monies and become to I that way! lol I'll be a cheap skate ha! Have you seen that show? Those people have managed to save thousands even millions!

Best Answer

no i haven't seen that show. i don't want tv. but you seem determined and focused. don't let the love of money control you though. do it for the right reasons and help people along the way.

Best Answer

watch*

Best Answer

I don't love money man! That where you're wrong! I just need to have some goal in life. I would be happy with nothing but this world costs money to drink water so ya that and I have so many medical bills

Best Answer

we're ok. Plan on moving my family up there soon.

Best Answer

Nope. Even my parents are broke now

Best Answer

I am not rich, my parents have money, our toilets are clean.

Best Answer

I'm not rich myself, but I've spent much time around rich people and some of my relatives are rich.

Best Answer

*gold

Best Answer