Avalon Weiss is on here doin that She was just askin questions a bit ago

Best Answer

who?

Best Answer

Ep person named Avalon Weiss does LOA look backwards in the questions son she is on here you folks need to be statin a club

Best Answer

eh?

Best Answer

Lol ok (:

Best Answer

You folks all be talkin neopolean hill and Karl Jung ? That we is like radios pickin up waves?

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

up.. tune in to your favorite chanel

Best Answer

I heard about this stuff back when Mr Hill was alive and Carnegie had him write a book.Tell Festus if you make a group

Best Answer

There are groups on EP

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Your welcome, thank you (:

Best Answer

Yup... everything in it I got but not to a t. Example I put up a picture of a Rolex but instead received a Cartier.. but the idea was that I wanted a really nice fancy watch.. you'll get what that image you put up represents to you and not what's on the image itself.

Best Answer

Hey thanks for answering,
I have made a vision board for an house for rent that i want to get with my brother and his frineds, i put pictures of the inside of the house on the board and also the price, i also put the different ammenties that would come with it, and also put down that low credit and 1 year lease and that i me and my brother and his frineds would get it by the end of the month. it's avery nice rental house and we all have bad credit, and it's a nice 3 bedroom house for rent that i made a vison board about, i really want it to come true. Many house rentals you haev to have good credit, so any suggestions am i doing this right?
Also, i want to make 5,000 to 7,000 by the end of the mont, but i don't have a job i just got hired at jack in the box. But wondering how it's goingto happen or is it just going to happen?

Best Answer

You must enbed it in your subconscious mind all the things you want. Look I was unemployed, one year I only made $X then I started doing this stuff and the next year I made $10X. It sounds like you are moking the LOA and you are not 100% conviced, keep having those doubts and you will struggle to see the results becuase your subconcious won't be in tune with your desires. I tell you this stuff works - like magic - it scares me sometimes.

Best Answer

I made like 3 vision boards i am very convinenced that it does happen. I just when i see people writting things about, how it's non- sense, that it's common sense, and just a coincendence.
Gosh i hate doubts, i mean it's hard because i want all of thatin this coming up month, idk how it's going to happen but i do believe it will. just those comments have read on other pages, kinda shake me up.

Best Answer

You are 18 or 21.. that's 18-21 years of being "misguided" it may take some time to reprogram your way of thinking and threshold to negative thoughts..

Best Answer

Do self affirmations every day

Best Answer

I have hardly any money right now i am just like kinda feeling off because i want all of that in this end of the month. i want to believe it works, doubting because how could i get 5,000 to 7,000 in this month with no job.?

Best Answer

things just happen. Believe me, I have PLENTY of experiences to give you as examples that this stuff works, but I don't like to post too much personal stuff on line.

Best Answer

Lol 20 yeah sucks to not of had this information earlier in life. I was so depressed in mylife and i am studying the law and i do in my heart believe, after watching the videos and getting the book and stuff and taking lots of notes i feel like i am using it, times when i feel depressed it's hard to change the channel but i am working on it, thank you(: great advice!

Best Answer

I have been looking at my vision boards everyday and focusing. What self affirmations do you suggest?

Best Answer

Thank you so much! Would it be ok if i message you?

Best Answer

It is a very disciplinary process.. and I think that is what most people don't understand or are not used to and don't want to put in their energy into it. I'm glad I could help. Don't give up!

Best Answer

yes when i first started to study it, i was like gosh i felt so lazy, it's like i wanted my life to be happy but i guess the asking and the reading and the pushing myself to actually do it, making vision boards reading the "Secret." yes it very hard experince, but i am pushing it, i ma trying. idk why it's so hard to make ourselevs do thing for ourselves that's happy idk why, i guess yea being so used to ourlives going up and down and stuff. Like i was so used to being neagtive it's so hard to be positive, but i am on meds to help my mood and that's helping.

Best Answer