healer25 healer25 31-35 21 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Oh come on people! The world is not ending on that day! The mayan calendar states the beginning of a new era, the 5th to be exact. There where supposed to be more but the Spanish people arrive to Mexico condemning us all, and didn't allow the Mayans to continue with their religion, nor their calendar, its not that its going to end, its a new beginning, and if it weren't for the Spanish colonials, there would be even more dates on the calendar.

Best Answer

The Mayan calendar marked the age when the earth moves back into the photon belt at the center of the galactic disk or something like that. It should be completely inside the belt on Dec 21, 2012 according to theory. If you want to get more new age about it.. Moving into the photon belt will increase the vibrations of the earth and merge it with the 4th dimension or archetypal realm of thought. The merge happens at the level of consciousness however. If you want to know more about archetypes read Jung or Joseph Campbell. Worse case senario is we have a pole shift and the earths magnetic fields are thrown open exposing us to solar winds that blow at around 1000 mph. No worries though, I mean, do you really want to die of heart disease or cancer? I can understand your concern about your children however, all the more reason to let them know you love them now. End of the world fears are "meditations" to help us do just that. Live more fully.

Best Answer

It is just another poop storm of ignorance, being flung about. I don't know, and don't care who started that rumer. It has no valad foundation. It isn't going to happen.

Best Answer

Please relax. There's no reason to believe the end of the world is coming any time soon. It bugs me too because of this whole stupid Maya calendar thing and how it was used as fodder for someone's thesis and then several books. There is no prophecy for that date to be the end of the world. It's just the start of a new era anyway. They just stopped making dates after that, and it's not even December 21, 2012 except in the twisted minds of the yahoos who believe that book.

Best Answer

I die when I die so I could care less.

Best Answer

There's an eledged transit of Venus but eh *shrugs* who knows?

Best Answer

I'm not worried about it, I think it's all a load of bs. How many times in the past has there been claims that the world would end at a specific time and it never happens.

Best Answer

Somewhere around 70 or 80, and that's only counting the "experts" predictions.

Best Answer

Not going to happen. Is a consumerism ploy to get people to spend more money for the holidays. Ya know bring the economy back on track kind of thing..

Best Answer

Well i wouldent say i am afraid, but i do tend to believe it, but im not really scared of dieing, everytime i look up at the sky im ready to see a comet with the most exciting feeling, i dont know why tho

Best Answer

Why are you afraid? Different groups and people have been predicting the end of the world forever. This is no different.

Best Answer

Nah...I could care less

Best Answer

Trust me nothing will happen

Best Answer

Oh my god I am so tired of seeing these pathetic questions. NOTHING is going to happen except Winter Solstice.

Best Answer

what is winter solstice

Best Answer