Well APPARENTLY each character from Gilligan's Island portrays a seven deadly sin. Ginger is meant to represent LUST- She wears skimpy clothes, is obsessed with her looks. Mary Ann- ENVY, She envy's Ginger's looks and tries to be like her by wearing skimpy outfits. The Professor- PRIDE, He annoying and thinks he knows it all. Mr. Howell- GREED, He brings a suitcase of money to the island... Mrs. Howell- SLOTH, She hasn't done a single thing to help them escape the island The Skipper- GLUTTONY AND ANGER, He always violently hits Gilligan on the island. Not sure with Gluttony. Gilligan- Is meant to be the devil himself. He always foils there plans to escape the island and apparently always wearing red in each episode makes a connection. SO WEIRD YET INTRUIGING. TELL ME WHAT YA'LL THINK.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Community

I don't think Mary Ann needed to envy Ginger at all. I always thought she was the better looking of the two!

Best Answer

I know same :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Oh, that nutty Hollywood illuminati and their crazy satanism...

Best Answer

haha, I don't know if its true though

Best Answer

I would watch Gilligan's Island after school, funny what people try to read into a plot line even if it was only a comedy.

Best Answer

Because there interesting :)

Best Answer

Who knows

Best Answer

very true who does know :)

Best Answer

Creepy, but awesome

Best Answer

I KNOW!

Best Answer

I thought the 7 deadly sins were first portrayed in Shazam?

Best Answer

I don't know the history and all that but thats what I heard :

Best Answer

yeah, i've heard it. i like it!<br />
skipper includes gluttony because he's fat.

Best Answer

ooh true! :)

Best Answer

I don't know... If they represent the sins... they represent a mild dose of each sin... which doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Best Answer

True it is mild but if I was an evil director I wouldn't go all out either ;D

Best Answer

I have to admit, that was good. But I never did understand why Mary Anne envied Ginger. Mary Anne was better looking.

Best Answer

Yeah I always thought Mary Ann was better looking aswell. But Ginger had a classical beauty.

Best Answer

i agree. Did you know that Ginger, can't remember her real name but, became a teacher after being on gilligans island? And she actually did get even better looking when she was in her 40's.

Best Answer