ImpishToad ImpishToad 41-45, F 5 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Community

yeah.. shoot

Best Answer

I think a lot of us are bored...not just here on EP, but in life. I think we seek ways to be less bored and, more importantly, less lonely. Why are so many of us so lonely do you think?

Best Answer

I think that some people are lonely due to lack of face to face human interaction. Thus, the use of electronic devices such as this computer I am using. Well, it can disconnect us from the people we have in our lives at time. Which can and may lead to being lonely. Irony is my signature ~

Best Answer

Yes, technology is dual edged but people have always been lonely. Why is it so difficult to simply connect when so many seem to want just that?

Best Answer

I think we were lonely before the advent of electronics. What makes it so difficult to simply connect when, at core, that's exactly what so many of us want?

Best Answer

what is a thoughtful conversation ?

Best Answer

Something that engages my mind, of course. Why? You got something or open to perusal?

Best Answer
Best Answer

That, of course, was not conversation. But I'm bored so I read it nonetheless. Sweet sentiment, if overly dramatic.
Wanna talk?

Best Answer

Sure okay now you say something

Best Answer

Something.
That's not getting us anywhere. ...What makes you like the language enough to write poetry? Who inspired you?
I fell in love with Eugene Field when I was 8.

Best Answer