ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 7 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Hobbies

I just got an email from Kelli at Apple and they removed it from ITunes 11...???Why??? So only 10 and under have an advanced power search ability...What is happening to Apple....Poor Steve Jobs must be turning over in his grave!!! Stock spiraling downward:((

Best Answer

ChipmunkErnie & Chrispy128 - Which "search" are you referring to? Clicking on the box & the magnifying glass did nothing but put my bl<x>inking cursor in there.<br />
Could you clarify for us?<br />
Thanks

Best Answer

That search box only searches the podcast title. So you can no longer search by desc<x>ription...what a nightmare. Apple is becoming the next Microsoft!!! No wonder it's stock is getting destroyed.

Best Answer

Yes, I just discovered the POWER SEARCH feature missing and had a mini-meltdown until I found the power search, using the STORE button on the main menu, I click "search" and the power search page pops back, so wharever idiot at Itunes thought it a good idea to delete Power search from the Itunes webpage needs a smack in the head, and put the power search feature back, duh.

Best Answer

I can't find it either.

Best Answer

My daughter found it--it's no longer on the options, it's a little "search" box all by itself up at the very top right of the iTunes window. At least it appears to be---I haven't tried it yet. LOL

Best Answer

iTunes is evil.....

Best Answer

The only thing I've noticed them removing are my stinkin' music files.....

Best Answer

LOL I don't keep my files on iTunes itself

Best Answer