allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 5 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Loneliness

Aww :-( sure

Best Answer

omg listening to first lady missing you on repeat cus it makes me cry :'(

Best Answer

:-(

Best Answer

Hello there. How is your hand? I read about the lighter deal and sorry about your kitty.<br />
.

Best Answer

thanks :( hand is healing but still go hole in middle

Best Answer

Well. I really like Lucky Charms cereal. It's freaking good. Anyway, thought I'd share that with you...

Best Answer

aha thanks it random but they dont sell that here lol

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Yeah, alright. As long as you have something interesting to say.

Best Answer

depends whats interesting? my cat died a week ago n i stil ent stopped crying is that interesting? can go on with the story like how i burned my hand witha lighter n it looks infected

Best Answer

feel free to say no

Best Answer

Naah, it's cool mate, feel free to say anyyhing you wanna say; my cat snuffed it a few years ago, and I pushed the needle in myself - go for it, it's 04.fo in London and I'm wide awake...

Best Answer

sort of!

Best Answer

o it 4.42 now lol im finding it difficult every morning i wake up iv cried, just wish my angel was still here. cant blieve he left me :( he was my heart beat n that single burn as just the beginning i had a razor 2 my leg the uva day but managed to tlk myself dwn from cutting it just the fact that id ruin my jeans with stains lol. im scared im gnna do sumert so i cancled my driving test so my bro cud have his money back incase, thats how sure i am

Best Answer

So, you're in a bad way then? I'm sure it's not just about your cat, although, I know that is a tough f***er to get over (I dug a four foot hole when my cat died - it took me about five hours), but it seems like you're dwelling on other things...

Best Answer

yh had 2 bury uncle same day cat died :( n i dug 4 an hour then hit a water pipe n made it leak lol still buried him in it tho. his grave has cat litter spread over it, a candlle both sides a rose n card that says for my love rip angel n a 4 bulb lef light at the head of the grave

Best Answer

led*

Best Answer

What can I say, fellah? You sound like a very emotional man, but I feel like there is a lot more behind this than a dead pet... feel free to tell me to f*** off, but also, feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind.

Best Answer