Victorialink Victorialink 18-21, T 17 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in LGBT

Think I'd rather slit my wrists but thanks anyway.

Best Answer

Dude, so uncalled for

Best Answer

Don't be mean I just wanted to talk damn.

Best Answer

I would like to make it clear that it has nothing to do with the guy being a crossdresser. There's not one person on this entire site that I would like to talk to on skype. My answer would be the same regardless fo who was asking this question.

Best Answer

Homophobes usually have doubts about their own sexuality especially as teens or young adults. This guy is old enough to know better so he's probably been indoctrinated by the religious community to think it's okay to persecute homosexuals because, after all, they caused the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament with their EVIL ways.

Best Answer

Wiz surely you're not talking about me? Have you never seen any of my rants against religion? LOL There'll be a few theists on here who can testify to my hatred for idiots who believe in gods. Anyway this young guy only professed to being a crossdresser. That does not automatically make him gay! Even if he was my gay friends would be quite amused by someone calling me a homophobe! LOL I just couldn't think of anything I'd like ot do less than talk to people on skype that I don't know.

Best Answer

add me in skype eerzaak1993 . CD only !!!

Best Answer

Are you crossing back to your original gender or to the one you haven't had the operation for yet? And which is which?

Best Answer

Add me I'm a 22 m Aussie would love to chat.

Bruce.nukem

Best Answer

valdo.vucinichi just cd add ;)

Best Answer

Add me CDs roy-ort

Best Answer

add me - blue_dudde

Best Answer

I am a 20 year old crossdresser and I would love to skype with you. If you're looking for a naughty video session, I'm your guy ;) If you just want to talk, I may not be interested. If this interests you, add me on skype

ashleycdx

Best Answer

ignore this lot, add me derek.jones171 i dress also

Best Answer

I'd rather engage in intimate relations with a three day dead possum.

Best Answer

yeeah babe, cd are hot. add me at seabass.hs

Best Answer

Hey u wanna Skype or something

Best Answer

heyy are you still looking?

Best Answer

Add me 20 years old love cd and love to wear womans panties. skype name cumbo.cumbovic

Best Answer

jade.stacker2

Best Answer