mrwilliams567 mrwilliams567 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 6, 2012

Hello.

Best Answer

Overwhelmed with political t.v.

Best Answer

turn it off!!! lol

Best Answer

Dude, I know that feeling. You deployed? When I was at sea, I had the same issue, and felt the same way, and I'm looking forward to another deployment. Shoot me a message anytime man.

Best Answer

Yeah I am, so far it sucks!! lol Haji need to step it up a little to help pass time hahaha

Best Answer

Hello Sir and thank you for supporting our country :)

Best Answer

thank you :D

Best Answer

Are you hot.....do you have a brain

Best Answer

Yes I have a brain why do you ask that?

Best Answer

I just looked at your page. People like you make the military look bad. You need to get it together and present yourself in a more humble, respectful manner. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Best Answer

***** I am the ******* infantry! there is nothing humble about us! you don't know me at all! I am a killer so sorry if me going half away around the world being seperated from my family and getting shot at and blown up doesnt conform to what you believe to be right. If you don't like it then don't look at my page! you have no idea what the Infantry is obviously you ignorant *****

Best Answer

doesn't really mean much coming from a virgin

Best Answer

I'm a virgin? lol

Best Answer

I'm a military brat. Air force. And my best friend and ex coworker went overseas and killed to. So that gives you an excuse to be a pervert, use mean and vulgar language to someone you don't know on the internet. Grow up. By the way your not the only soldier who killed. Many others did too and don't act nearly as terrible as you. Get some counseling, its free for you, my Best friend got it. SMH

Best Answer

And don't represent the military if your going to be nasty. I showed some military people and they are SHaking their heads in shame.

Best Answer

Get your life buddy.

Best Answer

Thanks for serving and/or getting shot at for us.

Best Answer

The good things about getting shot at is I get to shoot back

Best Answer

>:) true.

Best Answer

Hey what u have in mind can chat inbox me what ever u have in mind ?

Best Answer