Anyone care to text? I'm recently single, and rather bored and lonely right now, my friends are always too busy anymore to do anything, So it would be nice to meet someone who I can relate with and can relate with me and would like to make a new friend and start by texting, I'm open minded and can hold a conversation. Females preferred, but I can also talk with males, as its always good to have a few best buds somewhere in the world, even if not around you. I have unlimited talk and text so yeah..Leave a comment with your name , age and number and I'll reply with a text, promise.
CronoCipher CronoCipher 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Loneliness

if you was female you would have got plenty of responses by now

Best Answer

Of course, cause most males are nothing but whoremongers. Lol. I just simply want a texting friend, male or female, beats being bored and lonely and laid up in bed cause of a car accident.

Best Answer

oh im sorry to hear that......

Best Answer

It's ok, thanks though.

Best Answer

Yeah sure, I don't mind. I'm bored too :)

Best Answer

Here, go ahead and text 1-586-420-0906

Best Answer

I thought you meant on this? I can't text international numbers..

Best Answer

Oh, I can lol It's alright. =] I don't mind talking on here either. Or any instant messaging program, all about the same.

Best Answer