Amtamb78 Amtamb78 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 26 in Dating & Relationships

it would add a certain mixture into a relationship. I see nothing wrong with woman being bi

Best Answer

hm I want a girl_friend, does that count?

Best Answer

Sure, as long as you don't mind old age creeping on, lol.

Best Answer

Sure. Be mind.

Best Answer

I'm already married but I appreciate the offer.

Best Answer

Not at your age.

Best Answer

What do you mean not at my age? Trust me I don't look my age and if you were to see me you couldn't tell. So excuse yourself don't judge age ain't nothing but a number!

Best Answer

It's not your age that matters. Its your level of maturity at the age you are at.

Best Answer

Elaborate

Best Answer

I'm listening

Best Answer

You asked who wants a bi girlfriend. That is a question a girl in her teens or twenties would ask. I guess it all matters of if your looking for sex or a relationship.

Best Answer

Well if you knew more about being a lesbian then you would understand but since you don't terms/ lingo if understanding the lesbian world may be to out of your league? Questions are questions there are no right, wrong or " mature" way to ask a question when your being upfront! Just get to the point how do u know where a person is going with the question if they chose to ask it the way that they want to so be it! Like I said ur judging and I don't have time for mediocracy

Best Answer

We all have views and judgements. To hinder yourself with willful ignorance is a perennial cliche. There is to much to discover so the definition of mediocrity does not exist. :D

Best Answer

I'm Bi. too,,,come and chat.

Best Answer