Thank you. I too am an advice giver. But you know, We all have all the answers within us. I believe that in sharing youyr knowledge with others that you are helping yourself. You are freeing yourself from your own self-debilitating ways and making the other a better person in the process. <br />
Thank you for your concern. But im all good here. <br />
actually, I would like to ask one question. If someone views you as something, or wants something from you and you are very sensitive/succeptible to other peoples feelings/thoughts/desires, etc...how do you escape it and not get sucked into it?<br />
I mean, I believe that what other people think doesnt matter at all...and that...in them seeing you differently than you are...and to overcome this would be an amazing feat...

Best Answer

i would suggest finding friends that like you for who you are and who you trust and know wont use you. I think it is important to be confindent and happy with yourself and realise that it is your own opinion that is important, not others

Best Answer

oops deleted bearing grease answer by accident...EP lag -a-thon.. my bad

Best Answer

can you fix my time machine?

Best Answer

...What?! It was just working a few days ago!

Best Answer

yeah, hit it with a hammer, that usually does it

Best Answer

im stuck in a future with no tools, only hamsters dressed up as tools

Best Answer