Wellstrung Wellstrung 36-40 7 Answers Aug 17 in Health

Science... The end.

Best Answer

Sequel: ...has been wrong many times. The end.

Best Answer

Final in the trilogy: has been proven in this case. The end!

Best Answer

"Creationism" refers to an artificial construction of certain Christians intended to resolve a perceived conflict between the biblical account of creation and Darwin's theory of evolution as outlined in his classic "Origin of Species" (title abridged). As much as many other portions of the Bible, I perceive that portion of Genesis as allegory. I know many fundamentalists would vehemently disagree with me. The theory that Darwin advanced has many supporters, and a substantial amount of evidence to make it seem inevitable. Still, it is a theory. There are no eyewitnesses to verify the account. Any more than for "creationism". So follow the evidence, or follow your faith. Maybe GMO's will help resolve the division.

Best Answer

You can't debate faith, it's faith

Best Answer

It's gullibility.

Best Answer

Well yes, that and bordering on mentally deficient.

Best Answer

evolutionisum....

Best Answer

Go ahead you start

Best Answer

Ok are you for creationism or against, I'm against.

Best Answer

I'm for it

Best Answer

What is Your reasoning?

Best Answer

Ok let's start with genesis then. At the time of the flood Noah put two of every species on the ark (which was about 200ft long, 75ft, 45ft tall I believe) and so came the flood. My first question being how would that many animals have fit in a boat of such small size? What about feeding them? Their waste? The bible also says the waters rose above the highest mountain (currently being Mount Everest) how did the inhabitants of the ark not pass out from a lack of oxygen and/or freeze?

Best Answer

75ft wide*

Best Answer

I don't know. Your turn

Best Answer

What is rational to you is laughable to God. Who are you to Know Gods thoughts?

Best Answer

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.…

Best Answer

Lets move on to the bibles reliability in general. It is displayed and referred to as the word of god. Now god is supposed to be a perfectly moral, powerful being, correct? He is referred to as omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He is a perfect a guy I guess. How though does a perfectly moral being though slaughter a whole city for using the free will god gives us (sodom and Gomorrah). And why do people claims things like apollo 13 were miracles of god but this omnipotent god looks over the thousands of starving babies in Africa and instead saves 5 random men in space? And from a Christian stand point should the modern jews go to hell since it requires belief in Jesus Christs sacrifice to gain salvation?

Best Answer

Zzpop is right about that though. If god is real then who are you to deceide what he thinks. We are debating no trashing eachother. Go make fun of someone else.

Best Answer

In a nutshell this is a fallen world. There was a war in heaven. God threw Lucifer out of heaven with a legion of angels. Earth is Satan's domain. The wages of sin is death and God is not a respecter of persons. In other words God answers to no one. Armageddon will be the deciding factor of the war that is being waged today. Many prophecies have been fulfilled. Time is running out.

Best Answer

Ok fair enough. Do you believe in a young or old earth? Because some Christians believe in an old one.

Best Answer

I really don't know. I don't know if the bible says one way or the other. I look at from a different point of view. Which is called the spirit of truth.

Best Answer

Ok so the young earth idea is most commonly used by ken ham, but the old earth is used by evolutionists. Though neither of this prove or disprove Christianity because like you said the bible doesn't say. Actually even some Christians believe in evolution. So what is the spirit of truth?

Best Answer

Yet when the Spirit of Truth comes, he'll guide you into all truth. He won't speak on his own accord, but he'll speak whatever he hears and will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13
When Jesus ascended to Heaven he said he would send someone just like him to earth to be a comforter.
this spirit is a person. When he speaks you will know it. It is the epitome of Christ.

Best Answer

Ok, now do you believe in evolution or that there wasn't enough time on earth for their to be it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Someone is bound to.

Best Answer