It would be nice to share my problems with someone else who actually understands what it is like.
Oscarcg Oscarcg 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 10 in Health

I understand, if it's clinical, meaning it is not just sad but depressed , I identify totally.<br />
I am 68 and had it for the major part of my life. I called it "The Dark Night Of The Soul " It's a dark place that holds dark thoughts, no sunlight enters this place , until one day you discover this thing called the right combination of Medicines, Mine amounts to 3 medications. They work and there are so many meds out there that work, it's just a matter of you hooking up with the right ones with a doctors help. Might I ask where are you in your depression, tried meds ? Seeing a doctor ?

Best Answer

I understand what it is like.

Best Answer

i would

Best Answer

I'm super depressed and highly suicidal. But i don't know how to kill myself and my mother keeps making me feel guilty.

Best Answer

do you want to kill yourself? i mean to do you actually want to kill yourself or just to stop the pain?

Best Answer

I mean i've attempted it many times but i've failed at it so much and the pain keeps getting worse that i think i'd be more happier dead. :( I don't even know why i was put here in the first place whoever did is selfish.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer