Up for anything ask anything don't be afraid to
Jakesmucker25 Jakesmucker25 18-21 2 Answers Apr 3 in Health

What's your favorite drink?

Best Answer

Peach smoothies hot chocolate and chocolate milk

Best Answer

What about you?

Best Answer

I love good rootbeer. I also love Pina Coladas (or any drink with pineapple in it really).

Best Answer

I love Canadian root beer. Whatever they do different it's awesome lol. I love fresh pineapple. I could eat it all day of o could

Best Answer

Same. But really fresh pineapple is SOO sour! Makes my tastebuds tremble at the touch of it! It cuts up your tongue if you eat too much :(
Canadian root beer? I wanna try it! Is it more on the sweet side, or the spicy side? I like any rootbeer that doesn't taste like black licorice –blech!

Best Answer

I hate black licorice I love red vines but it just has a richer deeper vanilla and another flavor and they ice the mugs before they serve it to you so it's super cold and starts to freeze but put that with ice cream and it's amazing

Best Answer

Woooow that sounds so delicious! My kind of rootbeer!

Best Answer

It's so good. We go up to Canada a few times a year since were close and we get it every time along with like putein and Canadian candy

Best Answer