camoflaugegirl3 camoflaugegirl3 16-17, F 10 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Health

That's nice of you! Thank you for being positive. I don't need help right now but have been encouraged by your efforts. :)

Best Answer

Yes your welcome :)

Best Answer

I would but can't sorry

Best Answer

this is the nicest reaction to a question like this I have ever seen I am glad and like it

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

I have not been on in a little while and in the past I would see trolls tear you apart for trying to help I am glad to see this site is moving past that kind of thought

Best Answer

oh ok thanks, yes i've had people say mean things to me because "i'm to young and i don't know anything".....it really hurts me...

Best Answer

you may be young but that does not make you less of a person

Best Answer

You may have the greatest intentions,nobody really knows but you are after all a stranger and this is reality, I wouldn't trust you as far as I throw you ..sowwy!

Best Answer

Oh thank you so much!!! Lets see I'm going bald but what little hair I do have seems to have split ends, I have high blood pressure which caused a heart condition and now I'm waiting on the test results to see if I have gout.......and thank you in advance for all your help......lmao

Best Answer

Is this all true?

Best Answer

This is A joke, right?

Best Answer

no i wasn't trying to sound funny....i really am trying to help people..

Best Answer

say what?

Best Answer

i'll help anyone with their life if they want to talk about it.

Best Answer

ya abit young for to help people in genral

Best Answer