No way. Dont have a child. Go for abortion. Quickly and without any feeling of guilt. You had sex not to have children but enjoy love and comfort of someone you liked and keep it that way. A child, even if given in adoption will live in your memory till you die. An aborted fetus is forgotten for abortion is just a procedure, like removing warts or lump from a body. It is religion that wanted to punish girls for sex and made abortion illegal and immoral. If prostitution survives in all cities where religious heads live, then how can sex be immoral.<br />
Your friend should not waste time and get rid of unwanted pregnancy quickly.

Best Answer

Well...temptations are everywhere. <br />
To do drugs. Have sex. Find the easiest way to get out of consequences.<br />
Temptations are part of it all.<br />
It's how you respond to temptations that's key. If you make a mistake, there are consequences. Even if you are walking down the street minding your own business, you can get into trouble. I don't know how your friend got pregnant, but the decision will have to be hers. She's in the situation. Any decision that she makes, she will have to live with. And sometimes there are no "good" answers that will make everything all right again. There's just choosing to do what you believe to be right at that particular time. <br />
And doing it.

Best Answer

woman have the choice. you want a child, love the child give it clothing food & love & faith. if you cant there is no shame to put your future, your life first. or - give it to a couple that will do all those thing i said above. think practically if you can. food money, home bills an education & so on.

Best Answer

You can't just 'not get tempted to get one' . Personally I think abortions are wrong, but you need to go with your instincts. Next time use a condom.

Best Answer

im not pregnant lol. my friend is.

Best Answer

Okay, tell her this from me :)

Best Answer