I'm thinking whistler XTR-130, XTR-145, or XTR-265... any opinions or experiences which those products or something better? 265 says "total band protection"--what exactly does that mean? 265 also has POP protection...how useful/necessary is that?
cherryblossomm cherryblossomm 22-25 4 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

Here is some slightly off topic advice. When you have it mounted to your windshield and you get pulled over for speeding particularly at night and you yank it off quickly and throw it under your seat--cops will see you do that. Lol. It happened to me. I didn't get a ticket though.

Best Answer

I'll have to practice removing it a few times in my driveway so I'm quick and skilled if that actually happens to me haha.

Best Answer

I am very quick with my hands. That was the surprising part. Lol. At the time I got pulled over I was working at a factory where we got paid by how fast we were and I would max out the majority of the time.

Best Answer

You'll also want a lidar detector. And sonar....just to be sure.

Best Answer

I used to have a radar jammer, and it was amazing!! Look into one of those.

Best Answer

That is something I haven't heard of but I just looked it up... seems useful. I'll look into it. Thanks!

Best Answer