ok so i have a pair of kosmo lupo K&M jeans and there awesome, they are size 32's i want to buy another pair, but online instead of in a shop, but the online size chart given, is different to size 32's i have, according to the size chart my 32's should really be 34's. so my question is since the jeans are the same brand, does it mean that both the size 32's that i buy online will fit the same as the pair i currently have?
shadman92 shadman92 18-21, M 3 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Fashion

If you bought the jeans a few years ago there is a chance the jeans have stretched with you. If you havent gained weight since then I would buy the 32s again. You could call the 1-800 number if you want to talk to the people who handle that brand. They might know something about the history of the fit or what other customers report...too tight or loose.

Best Answer

Buy the size you currently have and that fit. All men's clothing has a tolerance for ego. Your 32 tag is a 34 in reality. It's just the way it is ;)

Best Answer

haha i dont want to be a 34. so your saying that I should most likely order the 32?

Best Answer

:). Yes, that's what I'm saying

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer