sunmirror sunmirror 70+, M 23 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Movies & TV

Anyone who says that people should be spayed/neutered or lobotomized should be forced to watch the big bang Theory. I will make this happen.

Best Answer

Good. At least it seems like you have some purpose in life now.

Best Answer

ummmm... yeah...

Best Answer

And my response to that statement is "kiss my backside" ! I do enjoy watching the show. If you don't, well and good, but it's rude of you to make such sweeping pronouncements. :P

Best Answer

Sweeping announcements are cathartic. So in a similar vein, kiss my backside.

Best Answer

I'd rather kick it, thank you. If you're not kidding, then you're being a jerk.

Best Answer

if its a statement why did you write in in the questions section???

Best Answer

That's not the point.

Best Answer

then what is?

Best Answer

This is the Q/A section.<br />
It looks like that lobotomy is already working for ya.

Best Answer

Just change the channel Waldo...

Best Answer

I agree completely

Best Answer

It's a lot better than most of the sitcoms coming out now, imo.

Best Answer

word. also two and a half men, imho. how i met your mother seems like I'd probably hate it, but I don't think i've seen enough of it yet to feel judgmental.

Best Answer

Really? It's one of the few comedies I find funny...

Best Answer

I hate that show, but not *that* much.

Best Answer

Why? Bang is a sound. All creation is held by Vibration. We are still vibrating just like all things around us. BANG! Wake up!

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

God spoke and everything was. That sound or word that was said is still existing and keeping all things as they are. God 's word and infinite just like Him. Just like sound travel forever, His word is vibrating as long as He wills it to. Therefore, all creation is kept as we see it by the vibrations. Nothing exist. It 's all an illusion. Another way to see it, atoms make every thing, yet they are empty space! There is NO matter. That 's why it is concluded that matter exist only at the rate that it vibrates. If you can change your vibration, you can see, feel, hear more. You can space travel, double yourself and so on. It's only a matter of vibration. That's all.

Best Answer

I don't think you have a cogent idea what you're talking about, being I presume an impressionable sort. I predict the next thing you want to say is something to the effect of "I have no idea what I'm talking about". Secondly, this has nothing to do with the theory, but about the TV show. So, congratulations on wasting your energy talking about vibrating space gods.

Best Answer

Obamacare in action. Forget about death panels. This guy's apparently on a spay/ neuter panel. Run for your lives!,.......Uh,.......Run for your genitals!

Best Answer

There are definitely more advanced theories have now become popular. Neuterizing need not be insulted for that sake as a TG I feel.

Best Answer

I'm referring to the TV show, not the theory.

Best Answer

You must have specified it. There is no such reference in your question.

Best Answer

Most people would've been able to intuit what I meant. If you read the comments you'd be able to understand that it wasn't referring to the theory. Alas, thumbs up on your inattention, moron.

Best Answer

I being in India haven't come across that program. 1.As you speak about that program if I list out certain programs which are familiar only to us how will you react? 2. While answering any question I don't choose my answer having read others comments. It may be habit of poor minded or sick minded. Is it that necessary to ridicule at a fellow member like this?. .What a great person you are?

Best Answer

That's a lot of vitriol directed towards an innocent TV show..

Best Answer

Uh, why is that?

Best Answer