I write songs an wanted to help some people with lyrics if someone wants a lyrics ill give them lyrics. Just tell me what kind of situation you are in and I'll make up the lyrics for you also I won't ask you to pay. Thanks
Hlife33 Hlife33 18-21 4 Answers Apr 14 in Doing Good

Okay, so I wanted to say that it's really hard to write lyrics or poem for a situation which I don't know about somebody if you want a nice poem then you guys must tell me the circumstances and situation which you are in and details which you would like to put up i the lyrics or the poem. Thanks

Best Answer

Oooh cool. Ok. Can you do one about me trying not to hook up with my friend because he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be THAT girl but I end up doing it anyways or something similar. Also, could it be like a poem?

Best Answer

Haha. Sorry if you find this offensive but it sounded kinda funny. Yeah I'll try my best to put it as a poem. I'll message you after I'm done

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

You can tell me if you want another replacing that first one.

Best Answer

You need to copyright your works and sell

Best Answer

Good from u . So would u write something abt being <br />
confused abt urself , abt life , abt changes u go through and u just don`t know for what u are able to

Best Answer

I'm really happy to hear this and sure.

Best Answer

I should wait in the line ...

Best Answer