your story isn't clear therefore confusing.

Best Answer

I second this.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Sorry , I will reedit this again. and thanks for saying that cause me myself find my questioned above confusing too.

Best Answer

Hi, Sorry for confusing you guys from my story. I'll reedit this again, but I'm not sure if this feature allows us to edit questions.
It's a bit long story actually and I'm kind of hard explaining it once since I'm not a native English speaker and I do get a mental block of some words in English like I forgot what's the translation of a certain words in English then I ended up googling it in the dictionary.
I want to share this since it's really bothering me lately and I can't run from this forever. I am just bothered how someone thinks I'm the reason of this breakup since I am not aware of this all about. It's just too sudden that 2 days ago the girl exploded it all to me. And I really feel sad about how my friendship with the girl ruined and how I looks like I'm cutting my friendship with my close friend without a word left to him just because I want to escape from them, I don't want to get involved in them because I also have my issue with my own and they just kind of adding up to it.

Best Answer

Your part of the problem ,part of the solution or its none of your business.

Best Answer

How many people think you wreck relationships exactly?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer