cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 7 Answers Feb 10, 2012

DREAMCAST!

Best Answer

That really was the best one, I wish I didn't sell mine :(

Best Answer

Did you ever have the zx81 or zx spectrum or even the commodore 64?

Best Answer

i had a commodore 64 back in the days

Best Answer

Think that was the newest? and slightly better?

Best Answer

I have all three and duplicates for the Xbox 360 and ps3. I prefer the 360 and my ps3's are usually my home media center. I don't care for the controller on the ps3 and the PC like server set up for most games. If I wanted that experience, I'd just stick to my gaming rig.

Xbox gamer tag: dedmonwalkin

Ps3 gamer tag: dedmonwakin (no L)

Steam (PC): dedmonwakin (no L)

Best Answer

There isn't a right lot of difference from the ( old) Xbox & the ps3 controllers, but prefer the ps3 myself

Best Answer

its the soft analog sticks on the ps3 controller that get to me. I've been told there is an after market Xbox like controller for the ps3 but since I don't game much on it....I kind of wrote it off.

Best Answer

Playstation has somewhat better graphics than the 360 and better connection for online play and can play old PS2 games. Xbox 360 can typically play original xbox games, the kinect is alright without the remote, online play is a bit slower but friends are much more likely to have it.

Wii is a family oriented or beginner console. The games for it are very cartoony but fun. Try Wii sports or Wii sports resort.

Best Answer

sporty? thin I'll stick to the space invaders down the pub

Best Answer

PS3 ps2 ps1 psp gb-ds pong-wii xbox xbox360 and every thing in between snes is best. But out of the modern consoles Wii or xbox360. Xbox for multiplayer with friends wii for classic goodness and pc for everything else.

Best Answer

Wii. its easy for us dinosaurs

Best Answer

Hate it . Too much like hard work. Dunno what the new Xbox 's like?

Best Answer

Xbox360, despite being extremely poorly built. PS3 could be just as good if it weren't so expensive and supported VGA or DVI. The Wii is incredibly boring and only suitable as a replacement Gamecube.

Best Answer