prettyme94 prettyme94 18-21, F 8 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Community

I would love to be your friend too.. I dont have any friends in my every day life to Talk too! It is very lonely.... this group/site such open minded friendly people... OPen up, let it out. There are tons of us who will be here for you. and you can email me or anything.. anytime snoelley@gmail.com

Best Answer

Hi, I'd love to be your friend and I'm very open minded and you can chat to me about anything and I won't judge you but given an honest answer or opinion. I don't tell you what you want to hear but rather what I think you should hear in order for you to grow as a person. We can learn from each other. Have an awsome day.

Best Answer

ok, look forward to talking.

Best Answer

I just added you but I wont be able to chat for about 3 hours and then your mine or I am yours whatever !!! whatever you wanna talk about is fine with me. Looking forward to it

Best Answer

Only if you're into deep or random conversations, with the exception of anything having to do with MLP or current events.

Best Answer

Anytime...

Best Answer

geat

Best Answer

We all need a friend or two

Best Answer