vcvc123 vcvc123 13-15 17 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Travel

I used to be interested until I found out how xenophobic they are. I guess it's natural since they are one of the most homogenous societies in the world. By no means does this apply to all of them, there are plenty of them willing to accept outsiders, but only to a certain extent it seems. <br />
I don't know, maybe I'm not the best one to say it. Check it out....<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

Best Answer

Yeeeep! :) I'm a beginner cospla<x>yer atm XD love Anime since I was so young :') Ahaa I love everything about Japanese culture

Best Answer

Yes, I have Japanese friends who live in Japan (met them when they became exchange students), and actually they are interested in American culture! :)

Best Answer

Kinda.

Best Answer

I'm half Japanese so yes, love the food and the culture. history.....sad and just something to learn from.......:/

Best Answer

i love everything about they culture !

Best Answer

Culture yes, History not. I took Japanese for a Semester. It was quite interesting.

Best Answer

I used to be big time but now it is just a cliche' hobby. I enjoy it though.

Best Answer

I do like anime but that's it.

Best Answer

Anime? me too!!XD What animes do u watch? (just curious)

Best Answer

I am. I have always loved it. My aunt was Japanese, but sadly she died a few years back.

Best Answer

I've always been interested in the Japanese culture...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

me here, i am half japanese. i am Amako Yamahisa Descendant of Amako Tsunehisa. i know and interested in japanese history and culture. fell free to ask me any questions i will do my best to help you to answers it.

Best Answer