nilkanta nilkanta 18-21, M 12 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Self Improvement

I learned that telling a little white lie makes one feel as crappy as anything ... : (

Best Answer

Many useful things from the experiences of other members of EP.

Best Answer

Yes... I learned that when an EP member posts something offensive, thinly veiling it under the guise of humor, and you call them on it they get really belligerent.

Best Answer

thats the best way to test one's non reactivity.

Best Answer

Hanging head....I know, I know....I should have ignored it. But years of standing up to playground bullies as kid has left me with deeply ingrained reflex to fight back and right wrongs. Aaaah well, maybe someday I learn.

Best Answer

There is lot of pain in this world. Lot of people are unhappy and they need help.

Best Answer

I figured out where the residence life office is on my college campus... it's actually just two floors below my dorm :) hahaha. Now I just have to find the dining hall...

Best Answer

tolerence, a lesson i have to larn everyay. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

Not yet, but I'm still only on my second cuppa coffee

Best Answer

I learnt that being a boy you should be interested in a sport or two to be friends with other boys.

Best Answer