MARIS1306 MARIS1306 18-21, F 5 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

find a rebound and be bitter

Best Answer

By doing something to occupy your mind. Volunteer somewhere, a museum, SPCA, hospital, food bank, etc. Get involved with others and your heartache will ease. The only true way to get over a broken heart is with someone or something new.

Best Answer

Honestly, it takes time. For right now, do things for yourself. Treat yourself instead of someone else. Go out for a coffee, go buy something you've always wanted..go for a walk even. It really helps, just don't let yourself sit and "wither" away. Sitting and thinking with a broken heart is one of the worst things a person could do. Go out with your friends if you don't wanna be by yourself. <br />
Do you need someone to talk to?

Best Answer

i need something tokeep me busy

Best Answer

Okay..so what do you like to do? Paint? Do jigsaw puzzles? Read? What do you like?

Best Answer

i think i will spend extra time in the gym then take on some project

Best Answer

I've had my heart broken many times. It's a process. In going through it again. I feel just like you... Can't eat can't sleep.

Best Answer

You just have to handle the long grieving process and give it time. Time heals everything. I've had a few broken hearts in my time and it may feel like it'll never get better, but it definitely does :) Just wait it out.

Best Answer