MARIS1306 MARIS1306 18-21, F 4 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

find a rebound and be bitter

Best Answer

By doing something to occupy your mind. Volunteer somewhere, a museum, SPCA, hospital, food bank, etc. Get involved with others and your heartache will ease. The only true way to get over a broken heart is with someone or something new.

Best Answer

Honestly, it takes time. For right now, do things for yourself. Treat yourself instead of someone else. Go out for a coffee, go buy something you've always wanted..go for a walk even. It really helps, just don't let yourself sit and "wither" away. Sitting and thinking with a broken heart is one of the worst things a person could do. Go out with your friends if you don't wanna be by yourself.

Do you need someone to talk to?

Best Answer

i need something tokeep me busy

Best Answer

Okay..so what do you like to do? Paint? Do jigsaw puzzles? Read? What do you like?

Best Answer

i think i will spend extra time in the gym then take on some project

Best Answer

You just have to handle the long grieving process and give it time. Time heals everything. I've had a few broken hearts in my time and it may feel like it'll never get better, but it definitely does :) Just wait it out.

Best Answer