I don't think it's that important however, you really can't rule out biological reasons as a main driver. The more testosterone in the system, the more frisky you are. That's why for men, sex is crucial because they have more testosterone in their systems. <br />
Aside from that, in relationships, most people crave intimacy with the other and the closest form of intimacy for most is sex. During sex, you also release various hormones that create bonding emotions, so this helps a couple become more 'together'. <br />
It shouldn't be the end all of a relationship, but it shouldn't be neglected either. If you find yourself with no sex drive, unless your significant other is cool with it, seek medical attention. Chances are you have a deficiancy that is impairing your sex life.

Best Answer

weird then

Best Answer

so helpful

Best Answer

Human is social, he lives in society, people lives in society, they interact with each other, when they interact they form relationships, when they form relationships, they got emotional, when they got emotional they have sex, when they have sex the relationship becomes more stroger

Best Answer

we are a sex drivin society but it doens't mean you have to be forced into it. Many require relationships for love, some just want sex but ignore the emotional connection that often comes along. If you wish to be alone and not interact with others you can if you can organize your life like that. Don't live by other peoples standards. be at peace with your own.

Best Answer

You may need someone to help you and they may need you to help them is all I can think of at this time.

Best Answer

And no, no one will think you are wierd.

Best Answer

People think Im weird because I haven't been involved with anyone for 5 and a half years...Im not sure what going on with me either

Best Answer

They are wierd for saying this. Next time tell them to mind their on bees wax.

Best Answer