Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 22 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

Believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the Father (and heaven) but through him.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Sadly, that's not the way it works, which is why some christians get over excited when discussing going to heaven and sometimes end up telling people they're going to hell. It's not our rules, it's God's. And he doesn't want any one to perish, and that's why Jesus paid the price for our sins. To accept is to believe that what Jesus did on the cross is enough to bering you into heaven.

Best Answer

Pretty much. The reality of it is that we have free will. It's our choice. God has put eternity in our hearts, which is why most of us cannot deny there is a spiritual aspect to us, spirit and soul, and not just flesh. It's about trust, too. Can you trust that a being you can't see can really give you eternal life? Can you trust that same being is not lying? You must be sinless to enter heaven. If sin could never be forgiven, we'd all be stuck in hell, because none of us could have ever lived a perfect life. But what Jesus did was change all that. He sacrificed himself because he DID live a perfect life, and in doing so, made himself the way we could get to heaven.

Best Answer

Believe what you want. No one's about to force you to do anything else. I'm just presenting what's in scripture, so don't shoot the messenger. But I'm not one to tell the guy who created the universe that he should throw away what his son did because it's not fair that no one wants to believe the only way to heaven is through him and that no one should end up in hell. That's not my call. I'm a created being, God is not. He made up all the rest of the rules that govern the universe, so I think he knows what he's doing.

Best Answer

He did show his face. None of us were around to see it. But that's why some of us celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. I hope and pray that you find your way. And that you have peace too.

Best Answer

Not hang out with Jesus' brother Craig.

Best Answer

*shaking head at other answers* What Indie said.

Best Answer

Playboy Bunnies.

Best Answer

Accept Jesus as your Savior.

Best Answer

Eat the bible and die of suffocation.

Best Answer

Treat people the way you want them to treat you, in short don't be a j.o.

Best Answer

By the book, you can't do anything, you will ne sent to hell anyway. You just have to rely in God's will that he will save you.

That's why I'm an Atheist.

Best Answer

By the Book, huh? I've read the Bible several times, and I've never seen that passage.

Best Answer

We are sinfull by our nature, and because of that we can only hope for His wisedom to save us from the depths of hell. It is the main hypothesis, right?

Best Answer

A good sex partner who knows what they're doing is a close second

Best Answer
Best Answer

Repent of your sins and don't go back to your evil ways and except the Lord as your Savior.

Best Answer

If i recall the song correctly it was something to do with expanding a ladies brassiere a considerable distant but this may not be fully achievable due to the limitations of the garments elasticity.

Best Answer

I'm gonna try and bribe the bouncer.....Heard St. Peter has a price...

Best Answer

I think leaving NJ will get you most of the way there.

Best Answer

be extremely gullible

Best Answer

Die naked

Best Answer

Have a good heart.

Best Answer