Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 16 Answers Sep 15, 2013 in Community

Prayer doesn't mean we just read/say what we have been taught. I communicate with Him the way a daughter would talked to her father. Simple.

Best Answer

Dreams, meditation, or by doing His work, helping those in need.

Best Answer

Being kind to your fellow man is supposedly the same as being kind to God, as God is within every human being.

Best Answer

Let me ask this - how many ways can you (did you) communicate with your parents? Did you only talk to them? Of course not. You communicated your love for them by your actions - Perhaps you gave them gifts (a flower, a plant, a dinner out). Perhaps you did something nice for them (cleaned their house, washed their car) just "because". Well, you can communicate with God the same ways. When you do what He says, you're communicating to Him hat you love Him. When you give to others who are in need (without expecting anything in return) you are communicating to Him that His love is manifest in you.

Best Answer

Sit quietly and count your blessings.

Best Answer

Music...though I personally do not believe in God.

Best Answer

Write S/he a letter, when S/he does not reply, perhaps you'll become like me an atheist...

Best Answer

Prayer is the only way humans can initiate communication with God. <br />
God however has more options.

Best Answer

might as well look in a mirror and tell it at least that way someone is listening

Best Answer

Through death

Best Answer

epiphany<br />
vision<br />
tongues

Best Answer

which duffer told you that prayers are means to communicate with god... its just a way to please him/her or whatever his/her sexuality is...

Best Answer

ask Abbey

Best Answer

text

Best Answer

Yeah, stay perfectly still and let my get my laser sights fix on your temple, youll be chatting with him in a bl<x>ink of an eye.

Best Answer