I've been told that there's an app available which can hide any photos from prying eyes ... does anyone know what it's called? I've got JellyBean on my phone, and I really need to be careful what my kids might see ...
BSTisapain BSTisapain 70+, F 5 Answers May 23 in Community

dont know if this will help... but if you make a folder... and name the folder starting with a period.. for example .pictures .. makes the folder invisible.. and perhaps its contents too

Best Answer

Really? But how do you find it again, if it's invisible? I spent ages researching how to hide and secure things on my mac, I don't want to go to that much trouble just for a phone - but I still need to hide things ;)

Best Answer

ok.. so under my files.. or file management.. create a folder.. say for example TEMP in the temp folder... create your "hidden folder" .pics ... now you know where the hidden folder is... so when you are inside the temp folder.. hit the options button on your phone... click "show hidden".. and the folder will reappear

Best Answer

try dropbox its good and free :)

Best Answer

Keep safe and audio manager are the ones I use :)

Best Answer

Keepsafe - I think that's the right sort of thing! I've downloaded it now, just have to take some pics to test it out ..... thank you :)

Best Answer

Your welcome do share before u hide them lol :)

Best Answer

What about transferring them to a cloud account. They usually have a passcode to access. Got to find out what jellybean is. Im curious

Best Answer

I think it's Android 4.1 - that's what it said in the blurb for the phone :)
Doesn't google charge for it's cloud service? I was looking at it yesterday, but backed off when they asked for my credit card details ...

Best Answer

Oh I mean something like dropbox. You get like 3GB free! I use to use it to transfer photos off my iPhone. I take a lot of photos! Skydrive might be free also.

Best Answer