It wasn't a film, I imagine, that included a high level of dangerous action scenes.
NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

They over exorcised

Best Answer

I don't believe anyone died during the making of the film at all. That's just complete urban myth. Since the movie is about other myths like religion it's kind of fitting some myths arose from the film itself.

Best Answer

Those nine drank some green vomit. ikr why would you do that?

Best Answer

In Passion of the Christ, the first man who cast as Jesus was struck by lightning

Best Answer

one of flu after the film, one of old age (she was 90) one of a heart attack and some others. Basically a lot of aged people were involved in making the film and there was big drive to create a buzz around the film which for the time was considered deeply shocking and terrifying. Many films have had deaths surrounding them but with the exorcist no one actually died on set or while the film was in production..

Best Answer

you won't catch me messing with satanic power... (God is great! you and me = dust! Genesis 2:7)

Best Answer

this is bull ****

Best Answer

Well,that's a good story anyway.

Best Answer